General terms of sale
The owner of the online store greeneco.fi (hereinafter referred to as the online store) is Design Pack OÜ (registry code 12814802), located at Türi 10c, 11313, Tallinn, Estonia.
Validity of contract of sale, product and price information
• The conditions of sale apply to purchases of goods from the online store.
• The prices of the products sold in the online store are indicated next to the products. A delivery fee will be added to the price. The shipping cost depends on the location of the purchaser and the shipping method. The shipping cost is displayed when the purchaser places the order.
• The prices of the products sold in the online store are indicated next to the products.
Placing an order
• Add the desired products to your shopping basket to order them. Fill in all of the required fields and choose the most suitable shipping method to complete the order. This can be paid via an online bank transfer. The contract enters into force when the amount payable is transferred to the bank account of the online store.
• If we cannot deliver the ordered goods due to stock running out or for any other reason, the purchaser will be informed as soon as possible and the money paid (including the shipping cost) will be refunded promptly, but no later than within 1-2 days of receiving the notification. It can take up to 7 business days to receive it, depending on your payment method.
•Goods are shipped to the following countries: Estonia, Finland and Sweden.
• Delivery costs are paid by the buyer and the price list is displayed next to the delivery method. All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within 3-7 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale. All shipments outside of Estonia are guaranteed to arrive within 5 – 14 calendar days.
• Products on backorder will be delivered within 30 calendar days. If the online store has notified the buyer of delivery problems and delivery times exceeding 30 calendar days on the website or in the order confirmation, the condition published by the online store shall apply.
Right of withdrawal
After receiving the order, the buyer has the right to cancel the contract concluded in the online store within 14 days (depending on the products, the buyer may not have the right to cancel).
• The right of cancellation does not apply if the buyer is a company.
• Products purchased from the Greeneco online store have a 14-day right of exchange or return, provided the product is unused and in its original packaging.
• To return the order, please send the return form to the e-mail address email@example.com no later than 14 days after receiving the order.
• The cost of returning the order is the responsibility of the buyer, unless the reason for the return is that the product to be returned does not correspond to the ordered one (eg a faulty or defective product).
• The purchaser must return the goods within 14 days of the submission of the declaration of withdrawal or submit evidence that they handed over the goods to the carrier within the aforementioned period.
• Upon receiving the returned goods, the online store shall return to the purchaser, immediately but no later than after 14 days, all of the payments received from the purchaser based on the contract.
• The online store has the right to refuse to make the refund until the goods being returned are received or until the buyer has provided proof of returning the products, whichever occurs first.
• If the buyer has explicitly chosen a delivery method that differs from the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the online store, the online store does not have to reimburse the consumer for the price exceeding the cost associated with the normal delivery method. The online store has the right to withdraw from the sale and demand that the goods be returned by the purchaser if the marked price of the goods in the online store is significantly lower than the market price of the goods due to an error.
Making a complaint to an online store
• The online store is responsible for the non-compliance of goods sold to a purchaser with the terms and conditions of the contract or for deficiencies which already existed at the time of delivery and which occur within two years of delivering the goods to the purchaser. Within the first six months of delivery it is assumed that the defect was present at the time of delivery. It is the online store´s responsibility to prove otherwise.
• The purchaser has the right to turn to the online store within two months of the occurrence of a defect by e-mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The online store is not liable for defects that have occurred after the delivery of the product due to the consumer’s actions or omissions (incorrect use, accident, etc.) or normal wear and tear due to the normal use of the product.
• If the goods cannot be repaired or exchanged, the Online Store will return all payments related to the purchase agreement to the buyer. The online store will respond to the consumer´s complaint in written form or in a form that enables written reproduction within 15 days.
Settlement of complaints
• If the buyer has any complaints related to the online store, they should be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com.
• If the purchaser and the online store are not able to settle the dispute by agreement, the purchaser may contact the Consumer Dispute Committee.