Lid, cardboard, Ø11,5cm, vapour holes
0,11 € / piece
2 in stock
The price shown is per package. 500 pieces in pack.
These brown cardboard lids are biodegradable and customisable. Cardboard lids with PLA coating keep your customers’ soups or stews in containers without leaking. The sustainable vapour permeable membrane lids help the food’s steam escape through small holes in the lid. These lids match cardboard containers with 600 and 800 ml filling volume. Cardboard lids with vapour holes are the new way for takeaway food. They’re also suitable for enjoying any other hot dish on the go. Thanks to the vapour hole it is easy for the steam to get out of the container without any spills. Customer service with the right sense of sustainability gives people a great emotion and brings them back for more.
- Brown membrane lids for cardboard containers
- Cardboard lids with vapour holes
- With PLA coating
- Biodegradable according to EN 13432
- Paper fibres with wood from sustainable forestry
- For hot and frozen dishes up to 100°C
- Suitable for deep cooling
- Customised printing is possible
Matching cups – DFC08630 and DFC08640 (Ø 11,5cm)
Customisable from 25000 pieces
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.